The T10 closed partition system can be combined with all Goldbach Kirchner system components. Fully-boarded on both sides, this is used as a separating, non-load bearing and configurable partition wall.
As a skeleton-structure, modular system with 100 mm wall thickness, it satisfies the most stringent requirements for fire/smoke protection and sound insulation.
- Wall thickness 100 mm
- Fire protection F30/EI30
- Sound insulation up to 53 dB
- Custom designs possible using decorative, veneered, coated, fabric or special surfaces
- Partition wall based on a steel skeleton frame
- Can be combined throughout with any glass partition wall or door panel
- Vertical and horizontal storage options using spaced slots
- Media base can be integrated to supply electricity
To improve room acoustics, full integration of sonic 10 acoustic panels is possible. Any type of popular finish can be utilised – including melamine, laminates, real wood, textiles or UV coatings.
As with all partition walls, short installation times are guaranteed thanks to a high level of prefabrication and fitter-friendly modules. Insulated with non-combustible, highly biodegradable mineral wool boards with the RAL quality mark. For non- combustible designs, gypsum panels also possible (EN 15283-2).
The solid partition wall can be dismantled and reassembled without loss of material. The repositionable wall panels enable conversions to be made without disrupting day-to-day business.