Our fire safety doors guarantee the resistance times required by legislation while also fulfilling the most demanding aesthetic requirements. Especially suitable for use in public buildings, they separate various areas from one another so as to provide safe emergency evacuation and exit routes. When tested to EN 1634-1, a door fire-rated to T30/EI30 must not permit a fire to propagate for at least 30 minutes.
Apart from fire safety, smoke control is also very important. Smoke control doors supplied by Goldbach Kirchner are tested to DIN standards and feature special-purpose sealing systems and door closers.
- Can be combined with EI30 partition wall systems
- Door panels with transom light
- As a single-wing leaf up to a width of 1,100 mm
- As a two-wing leaf up to a width of 2,100 mm
- Sound insulation up to 37 dB Rw,p (sound insulation class 2)