§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following sections, we inform you about the collection of personal data that occurs when using our website. Personal data includes all data that is personally identifiable – including name, address, email address and user behaviour.
(2) The data controller in the sense of art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH, Am Sportplatz 7, 63826 Geiselbach, Germany, email@example.com (see legal notice).
(3) If you contact us by email, we will store the data you provide us with (your email address, and [e.g.] name and telephone number) so as to be able to answer your enquiry. We will delete the data collected in this way once we no longer need to store it, or we will restrict its processing if we are required by law to retain this data for a certain period of time.
(4) If we need to commission service providers to fulfil certain elements of our services, or wish to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you about these procedures in detail in the following sections. In doing so, we also state the criteria that determine the storage period for your data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You may exercise the following rights concerning personal data that we store about you:
- Right of access (EU GDPR art. 15)
- Right to rectification (EU GDPR art. 16)
- Right to erasure (EU GDPR art. 17)
- Right to restriction of processing (EU GDPR art. 18)
In order to exercise your rights, and for all other enquiries concerning the processing of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
SACO Software and Consulting GmbH
Herrn Peter Schubert
97840 Hafenlohr, Germany
(2) If you believe that the processing of your personal data has breached data protection law or that your rights under data protection law have been infringed in any other way, you can lodge a formal complaint at the following competent supervisory authority:
Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 981 53 1300
Fax.: +49 981 53 98 1300
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When simply using our website to obtain information – i.e. if you are not otherwise providing us with any other information – we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required in order to display our website to you, and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis here is provided by point (f) of EU GDPR art. 6(1)):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the request was made (referrer URL)
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, the use of our website also involves the storing of cookies on your computer. These ‘cookies’ are small text files that are saved to your hard disk and associated with the web browser you are using, and which allow the site setting the cookie (here: our website) to store certain items of information for later use. Cookies are not able to execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website generally more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and basic working principles are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. One kind of transient cookie is especially important: session cookies. These save a session ID, which can be used to assign various requests made by your browser to a common session. This enables your computer to be recognised if you revisit our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined period of time, which may differ, depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time by using the security settings in your web browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements. This can include refusing to accept third-party cookies – or all cookies, for example. If you do so, please be advised that this may prevent you from using all of the features offered by this website.
e) We also use HTML 5 storage objects that are stored on your user device. These objects store the necessary data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. You can prevent the use of HTML 5 storage objects by switching your browser to private mode. We also recommend deleting your cookies and your browser history manually at regular intervals.
§ 4 Other features and services offered by our website
(1) Apart from simply providing information, our website offers various services that you can use if these are of interest to you. To do so, you must typically enter other items of personal data that we use to provide the service in question, and which are covered by the basic principles of data processing mentioned above.
(2) We occasionally employ external service providers to process your data. We select and commission such providers carefully. They also act strictly on our orders and are audited at regular intervals.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation when describing the service provided.
§ 5 Right to object to/withdrawal of consent concerning processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data by us, you can withdraw this consent at any time on the terms of EU GDPR art. 7(3). Withdrawing your consent in this way affects the legality of processing your personal data from the point in time you inform us of this withdrawal.
(2) If we believe we have a legitimate interest to continue processing your personal data, you have the right to object to this processing. This is in particular the case if the processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, in which case this will be clearly stated in the following description of the features offered. When exercising your right to object in this way, we ask you to outline the reasons why we should not continue processing your personal data in the specified manner. If your right to object is justified, we will examine the circumstances and will either cease or modify our data processing activities, or will present you with our compelling legitimate grounds on whose basis we will continue processing.
(3) You may of course withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing and data analytics at any time. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your data for marketing by contacting us at: Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH, Am Sportplatz 78, 63826 Geiselbach, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Use of Matomo
(1) We have integrated the Matomo component on this website. Matomo is an open source software tool for web analysis. Web analysis is the collection and evaluation of data about the behaviour of visitors of websites. Among other things, a web analysis tool collects data about the origin website of a visitor (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising.
(2) The purpose of the Matomo component is the analysis of the visitor flows on our website. We use the data and information obtained, among other things, to evaluate the use of this website in order to create online reports that show the activities on our website.
(3) Each time one of the individual pages of this website is loaded, the visitor's internet browser is automatically prompted by the Matomo component to transmit data to our server for the purpose of online analysis. Within the scope of this technical procedure all data is anonymised, but no personal data is transmitted or stored.
(4) The collected data is stored by us. We do not pass on this data to third parties.
(5) Furthermore, the person concerned has the possibility to prevent the collection of data generated by Matomo. For this purpose the person must set "Do Not Track" in his browser.
(6) With the "Do Not Track" setting, however, there is the possibility that the website is no longer fully usable for the person.
(7) Further information and the applicable data protection regulations of Matomo can be found at https://matomo.org/privacy/.
§ 7 Hyperlinks on this website
This website includes hyperlinks to a range of websites operated by other providers. When you click the corresponding link, you are forwarded directly from our website to the corresponding website of the other provider. This is also accompanied by a change in the URL. Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH cannot accept responsibility for the confidential handling of your data in these cases, since Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH has no control over the compliance of providers of linked websites with data protection law. For information about the processing of your personal data when you access these linked websites, please consult the data protection information offered by the respective website provider.