§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following sections, we inform you about the collection of personal data that occurs when using our website. Personal data includes all data that is personally identifiable – including name, address, email address and user behaviour.
(2) The data controller in the sense of art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH, Am Sportplatz 7, 63826 Geiselbach, Germany, email@example.com (see legal notice).
(3) If you contact us by email, we will store the data you provide us with (your email address, and [e.g.] name and telephone number) so as to be able to answer your enquiry. We will delete the data collected in this way once we no longer need to store it, or we will restrict its processing if we are required by law to retain this data for a certain period of time.
(4) If we need to commission service providers to fulfil certain elements of our services, or wish to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you about these procedures in detail in the following sections. In doing so, we also state the criteria that determine the storage period for your data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You may exercise the following rights concerning personal data that we store about you:
- Right of access (EU GDPR art. 15)
- Right to rectification (EU GDPR art. 16)
- Right to erasure (EU GDPR art. 17)
- Right to restriction of processing (EU GDPR art. 18)
In order to exercise your rights, and for all other enquiries concerning the processing of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
SACO Software and Consulting GmbH
Herrn Martin Bauer
97840 Hafenlohr, Germany
(2) If you believe that the processing of your personal data has breached data protection law or that your rights under data protection law have been infringed in any other way, you can lodge a formal complaint at the following competent supervisory authority:
Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 981 53 1300
Fax.: +49 981 53 98 1300
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When simply using our website to obtain information – i.e. if you are not otherwise providing us with any other information – we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required in order to display our website to you, and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis here is provided by point (f) of EU GDPR art. 6(1)):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the request was made (referrer URL)
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, the use of our website also involves the storing of cookies on your computer. These ‘cookies’ are small text files that are saved to your hard disk and associated with the web browser you are using, and which allow the site setting the cookie (here: our website) to store certain items of information for later use. Cookies are not able to execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website generally more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and basic working principles are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. One kind of transient cookie is especially important: session cookies. These save a session ID, which can be used to assign various requests made by your browser to a common session. This enables your computer to be recognised if you revisit our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined period of time, which may differ, depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time by using the security settings in your web browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements. This can include refusing to accept third-party cookies – or all cookies, for example. If you do so, please be advised that this may prevent you from using all of the features offered by this website.
e) We also use HTML 5 storage objects that are stored on your user device. These objects store the necessary data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. You can prevent the use of HTML 5 storage objects by switching your browser to private mode. We also recommend deleting your cookies and your browser history manually at regular intervals.
§ 4 Other features and services offered by our website
(1) Apart from simply providing information, our website offers various services that you can use if these are of interest to you. To do so, you must typically enter other items of personal data that we use to provide the service in question, and which are covered by the basic principles of data processing mentioned above.
(2) We occasionally employ external service providers to process your data. We select and commission such providers carefully. They also act strictly on our orders and are audited at regular intervals.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation when describing the service provided.
§ 5 Right to object to/withdrawal of consent concerning processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data by us, you can withdraw this consent at any time on the terms of EU GDPR art. 7(3). Withdrawing your consent in this way affects the legality of processing your personal data from the point in time you inform us of this withdrawal.
(2) If we believe we have a legitimate interest to continue processing your personal data, you have the right to object to this processing. This is in particular the case if the processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, in which case this will be clearly stated in the following description of the features offered. When exercising your right to object in this way, we ask you to outline the reasons why we should not continue processing your personal data in the specified manner. If your right to object is justified, we will examine the circumstances and will either cease or modify our data processing activities, or will present you with our compelling legitimate grounds on whose basis we will continue processing.
(3) You may of course withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing and data analytics at any time. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your data for marketing by contacting us at: Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH, Am Sportplatz 78, 63826 Geiselbach, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’: text files that are stored on your computer and that enable the analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the data about your use of this website generated by the cookie will be transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the USA, where it is then stored. In cases where IP anonymisation is activated for this website, however, your IP address will have been previously shortened by Google if you reside in a member state of the European Union or another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to one of Google’s servers in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, so as to be able to compile reports on website activity and provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address submitted to Google Analytics from your browser will not be aggregated with other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of the cookie by configuring an appropriate setting in your browser software. We would remind you, however, that if you do so, you may no longer be able to use the full range of functionality as offered by this website. In addition, you can also prevent the recording and transmission of data generated by the cookie in relation to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the ‘_anonymizeIp()’ extension. This means that all subsequent processing uses shortened IP addresses that are no longer personally identifiable. If the data collected contains any personally identifiable items at any time, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is promptly deleted.
(5) Google Analytics helps us to analyse the usage of our website and make regular improvements. The statistics it provides us with enable us to improve our services and to make them more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to be covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is point (f) of art. 6(1) of the EU GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for an analysis of visitor streams across all devices, which is carried out by utilising a user ID. You can deactivate the analysis of your usage across all devices in your customer account, under ‘My data’ -> ‘Personal data’.
§ 7 Hyperlinks on this website
This website includes hyperlinks to a range of websites operated by other providers. When you click the corresponding link, you are forwarded directly from our website to the corresponding website of the other provider. This is also accompanied by a change in the URL. Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH cannot accept responsibility for the confidential handling of your data in these cases, since Goldbach Kirchner raumconcepte GmbH has no control over the compliance of providers of linked websites with data protection law. For information about the processing of your personal data when you access these linked websites, please consult the data protection information offered by the respective website provider.