Tube frame and aluminium framed doors create transparent structures from glass and aluminium. Not based on fixed-width units, they adjust to any room height, and can meet technical requirements for sound insulation, fire safety and smoke control.
Aluminium tube frame doors can be combined with any 100 mm partition wall system. A choice of glass fillings and special surface finishes can create designs tailored to suit any installation.
- Sound insulation from 32 dB to 42 dB Rw,p (sound insulation classes 1 to 3)
- Blinds sandwiched internally between panes optional
- Installation in drywall construction and wall openings as block frame possible
- Door elements as single-wing leaf up to a width of 1,350 mm
- Door elements as two-wing leaf up to a width of 2,500 mm